FairyTail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FairyTail

Aion Fairytail legion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Morales lvl 21 glad looking for legion :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Morales lvl 21 glad looking for legion :D Empty
PostSubject: Morales lvl 21 glad looking for legion :D   Morales lvl 21 glad looking for legion :D I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:33 am

Greetings FairyTail!!!

Here is my application to join:

Character name: Morales

Class: Gladiator

Level: 21

Former MMO experiences:
I have played WoW since launch in 2004, but stopped a few month before Aion launched, because WoW really started to bore me. Had several lvl 80 chars, and tried almost all endgame content.

A little information about the guy behind the character:
My irl name is Nikolaj and i am 20 years old and comes from a small country called Denmark (right next to Sweden if this is any help Wink). When i am not playing Aion i like to play the guitar, and of course go to work.
I am a very friendly person, and loves to group, be it PvE or PvP, or just something for the shits and giggles Very Happy.

Why i want to join FairyTail:
I am looking for a legion that want to have fun Very Happy...This is what it is all about right? right? Smile

So this is all from me, i hope a positive respons Wink

Morales out!!
Back to top Go down
Wriha

PostSubject: Re: Morales lvl 21 glad looking for legion :D   Morales lvl 21 glad looking for legion :D I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:46 am

uhh jeg er fra danmark også Razz haha sry only english i guess:P now im not the general but i think you could join, no problem Smile what does the general say!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thoragol
Admin
Admin
Thoragol

PostSubject: Re: Morales lvl 21 glad looking for legion :D   Morales lvl 21 glad looking for legion :D I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:07 am

Of course he can, i tried to email you but no reply so far.

Thora
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morales lvl 21 glad looking for legion :D   Morales lvl 21 glad looking for legion :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morales lvl 21 glad looking for legion :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FairyTail :: Want to Join us?-
Jump to: